How to use YouTube for beginners


Doing Youtubing is very hard!!! at first i thought it would be easy,but as the time keeps go on, i learned that this is very frustrating work.

at first, you need a attractive and unique name for your youtube channel, then you have to write a long unique description, you have to verify your channel,

then you need a proper & super cool pic and cover pic for your channel, you have to thought about attractive keywords...... and there is just so much you have to do!!!


well, i thought that i would become a youtuber, since there is so many peoples who earns for there videos on youtube. Honestly, i was trying to focus on earnings rather than 

creating good content that will attract viewers. at first, i choosed an weird name for my channelb,but i see no viewers,then i thought that i would change the name, so as i did, and

guess what? nothing really changed,yet i didn't found a bit changed, so i changed the mame again. then i thought that it might because of, how short my description is! so, i wrote a 500 words long description,

and also, i followed some youtube guidelines here, it did helps a bit, i didn't received more than 10 viwers on that day. i added lots of trending tags on my youtube video, yet no views. the views were only a little

and i wasn't patience enough! i created a really attractive thumbnail the other day, it helped me to gain little views, so my total views ware around 35-45 in two days as a new youtuber. But, this was only very few for me, since i wanted more than 500 views.


i started wondering, what is actually i am missing out, since i am a blogger,  i do have to keep my focuses on the quality of the content, even if I'm using copy-contents. when i was wondering about, what i should be more focusing on, something hit my mind! i was

so lost, that i forgotten about the SEO of a video content, yep! everything has a SEO. i realise that, non of mine content was seo'd. so i focused on my SEO, after a week my total views were around 300-345 per content. Man!! that was a great feeling,

from that moment, i focused on my content SEO more and soon i understand, that youtube is actually boosting my contents, without any membership.

1month later, my total subscribers were 200 & views were nearly around 345-475 /per content. focus on what our content is about, why are you doing this & in which category your content goes with, proper managing always helps getting a better result. 

and try to create contents about trending queries would be a better help.


Previous Post Next Post